Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chub-a-lub

Recently, I've been getting a little too friendly with frozen pizza, quesadillas, and pasta.

This has (as I knew it would inevitably would) let me to gain a new roll.  Fawwk.. It's not like my pizza didn't have spinach on it, and my pasta didn't have veggies in it.  WTF?

I mentioned very briefly in a past post that I am just not big on exercising.  I would rather be doing anything else.  I'm also not that big on dieting (I get very cranky when I'm hungry).  Well then, what do I do?? How do I get rid of this extra roll?
I know!! NO MORE JUNK FOOD!

Ok, done.  No more junk food... So now, please excuse me while I go eat all the junk food in my house so I can start my "diet".  :)

8 comments:

  1. I find that painting every room in your house in three weeks is good for loosing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room mate always has tons of junk food in the house. When I get home, I like to unwind a little and well, munchies are inevitable. Yeah, I could eat some carrot sticks to sooth the craving, but the bag of chips look and taste so much better.

    I also have a huge disdain for working out...I do, but complain and go kicking and screaming every time...One of these days, I'll come up with a system that works.

    http://zpnotesfromunderground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellydancing!!! :) I'm a teacher in a neighbouring city, but seriously, it's great exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bathwater - hilarious! really. tell me you did that! (cause if so, you'r hired)

    @ZP - tell me about carrots just don't cut it. And good for you for going even though it's something you distain! I wish I had that willpower/motivation

    @Simmarah - you TEACH belly dancing? No way! I like a little hip-shake every now and then :)
    Do you teach in a neighbouring city of Etobicoke??

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gym is just a couple of minutes walk down the road from me and even then I have to be motivated to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I teach in Hamilton/Burlington ... it may be a bit *too* far but if you round up your gals together one night, I perform in Toronto now and then!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, I hear you!! I was on the "see food" diet. WOW....so now cut my eating in half, watch what I eat, try and walk to the store ( except when its -1 with the wind chill lol ) and starting playing sports again. Why don't you try belly dancing or salsa dancing...great for balance and rythum too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike has the same idea about bellydancing, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete